Monday, December 26, 2011

merry christmas from our house!





we were so blessed this christmas season!

some of my favorite blessings from this holiday included:

  • all of the mornings ive gotten to  sleep in semester ended
  • time off work for christmas
  • an unexpected bonus from work ( hate to brag, but i *really do* have the coolest job in the world )
  • a very fun work holiday party 
  • a working heater that heats up the house when im cold
  • a little sister that watches Gilmore Girls with me
  • hinder music to put me to sleep at night ( darn you sleep insomnia! )
  • outdated magazines that my mom saves for me to rip and cut and turn into art projects
  • blueberry-chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast
  • long hot showers
  • vanilla scented body wash ( I bought that at the store the other day after my "moonlight path body wash was all used up and it smells like heaven )
  • christmas music
  • working washers and dryers ( I finally caught up on all my neglected laundry )
  • advil
  • sticky notes
  • my laptop ( Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows while laying in bed wouldnt be the same without it )
  •  this movie and this movie ( my parents gave them to me on Christmas morning and made me fee like a little kid again )
  • the atonement, which ive become more and more thankful for everyday
  • and for this song.... not for any particular reason, maybe just because i love theory of a deadman so much

Merry Christmas everyone!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment