Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Farewell 2011!!

Hello 2011. You had some very special moments. And some big learning experiences. And I shall always remember you as the year where I started living my life again and realizing that it really can be fun to be an adult. Some of my favorite highlights from 2011 were:

In February when I took a road trip all on my own to Idaho where
I visited all of my friends at ISU and all of my friends at BYU-I -







In April I drove up with my family for a weekend in Boise
and spent some time with Breanne, where we wondered around
her beautiful college campus and went to Barns and Noble -





In June I had my big twenty first birthday, where
my mom bought me a gigantic chocolate cake and made me a pink
tu tu ( which I loved )



( my cake was actually very good, and I decided it was my one and
only chance to stick my face into it. and so i did... very unlady like though ... )

In January to celebrate the 4th of July I went to Stadium of Fire
with a ShaNez and listened to David Archuletta and Brad Paisley sing live -







In October I went and saw the movie Footloose on opening night with
Sheree. We also celebrated Halloween this year by dressing up and taking
our little brother trick-or-treating -





In November I had a lot of great things happen. My family and I spent
Thanksgiving in Boise. One of my best friends got married in the Mt. Timpanogas
Temple, and another friend got home from an LDS mission in San Antonio Texas!










Some other lovely things that happened in 2011 were:

  • I bough a pair of red boots, which I love with all of my heart
  • I started going to school again after a year long leave of absense
  • I discovered that I actually do look good with blue eyeliner on
  • I started working at a city library, which is the most wonderful job in the ENTIRE world
  • I discovered a love for Joshua Bell's violin music
  • I bought a touch screen cell phone
  • I bought up and set up a desk and swivel chair all by myself
  • I figured out that I love eating sea salt and vinegar chips
  • I attended my best friends little sisters wedding, in which she looks *so* beautiful
  • I saw the final Harry Potter movie at the dollar theater with Jordan

Im extreamely excided for 2012 because:

  • Ive set a goal to journal and blog a lot more
  • I will celebrate my 22nd birthday
  • I will continue with college
  • I will try new things
  • I will let my bangs grow out and stop insisting that I need to cut them all the time
  • I will be better at visiting teaching and keeping my bedroom clean
  • I bought a 2012 calendar and Im determined to use it this year
  • I will read through the back log of books Ive been meaning to read and see the movies Im been meaning to see
  • I will continue in my endevors to buy clothes that 1) flatter my body and 2) make me feel good about myself
  • I will try new things
  • I get to go see the 1997 version of Titanic when it is re-released in theaters in April for a 3d version

Ok, 2012.... I think Im ready for ya!



No comments:

Post a Comment