Monday, January 16, 2012

I really am at a loss of words sometimes. Ive been wracking away at my brain, hopeful to find something to share. To no avial of course....

No. I dont really want to tell the story of last Thursday when I had a break down in the cafeteria at school.

No. I dont want to talk about how I spent my four day weekend doing homework and going grocery shopping.

No. I dont want to talk about Charlie, the movies Ive seen lately ( far too few, if you ask me ) or the book im reading ( brave girl eating... the cover of this book, my co worker pointed out looks just like the book cover for the book Twilight ) And I feel like the adventures Ive been on lately are far too few and slighly ragged in their own way. ( its obviously winter time )

But for now, I will say this:

1) This is what I will be working on this week:

( I printed out a copy of it and taped it to my school binder. )

And 2)

Have you seen anything more brilliant for Valentines Day? I havent.....


1 comment:

  1. Ahh, I'm dying dying dying to see The Vow! It looks so perfect!

    ReplyDelete