Saturday, July 28, 2012

My New Shoes

i ended up going to the mall yesterday... and spending about three times as much money as i planned.

and among all of the new school clothes i bought, i decided to get new shoes! except... they were ugly, white grandmas shoes.... don't worry though... i fixed them.....











this is what they looked like when i finally brought them home from the store... boring, white... see what i mean about old lady shoes?

well, i sat down to watch the donna reed show with a cup of sharpies... ( i know... the donna reed show? rory and lorelai gilmore watch the donna reed show, so i should be able to do so as well... )  and then this is what magically happened three hours later...







and really..... they wouldn't be my shoes if they didn't have fall out boy lyrics written on the side of 'em.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! This is Newman! I'm pretty sure I found this blog through facebook or something...

    Anywho, my point: I totally saw you wearing these shoes today! It took me a couple minutes to decide whether they were drawn on, or if it was just an artsy print from the store! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete